Sunday, June 15, 2014

Unfortunate Events and Life In General

Just as I was getting my new blog up and running, I've had a family illness that came up and this had to take first place in my life.  So my blog has had to be put on the back burner for a while.  I am still dealing with an ill family member, but things are getting better and I hope to be able to get my blog moving again very soon.  



In the meantime you can check out my Etsy shop here:




And I also invite you to check out the Dollhouse Miniatures Team on Etsy : 

 Dollhouse Miniatures Team


Here are a few of the items I have had time to make and that are available now in my Etsy Shop:

Dollhouse Miniature Sewing Set 3 - Blue & Yellow


Dollhouse Miniature Kitchen Ceramic Canister Set - Coral
Dollhouse Miniature Sewing Set 2 - Shabby Pink
Dollhouse Miniature Kitchen Ceramic Canister Set - Sweet Pea Green


Dollhouse Miniature Kitchen Canister Set - Blue Splatter Ware





Thank you for visiting my blog and I promise to be back to blogging very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment